

My baby is already one! She is just so cute and so much fun!

We came home from evening lessons and the kids saw the presents and begged to open them first! So we started her celebration with gifts! Before heading out to dinner then back home for ice cream.

Thank you everyone for very cute gifts!

My mom gave Danika this cute Precious Moment - I let her hold it quickly but then put it aside before she threw it!

We had dinner at Red Robin- my husband was mortified I pulled out the camera! Lame! He said noone knew it was her birthday so they would just think I was pulling out the camera because going out to dinner was such an occasion. I just dont care what people think!

They did come sing to her and give us a little ice cream- she had her first bites of ice cream and really liked it so we decided to get better ice cream instead of a cake for her.

Goofball Daxton playing with his balloon!

CHEESE Cameron! Haha


We got some GOOD ice cream from Coldstone- she loved it!


My kids like to do a funny face picture- Daxton always copies Devri.

Both Devri and Daxton were so excited to blow out the candle for her.

Doesn't Devri look like she is going to eat Danika's foot. Devri is such a chees ball with her faces.

Smiley Daxton

She pretty much decided on her birthday it was time to walk. She is getting more stable every day! It is so fun to see them grow!
7 comments:
So so so adorable!!!! I love the new picture up top!!! Happy to see that Daxton is looking at the camera now!! I love the top picture of her!! It is perfect!!!! I love Devri's hair like that, I have never seen pictures of it done that way. That is Trevor's favorite way that I do Kallie's hair! Funny that you forced Cameron to have his picture taken!! You guys are so cute!! Looks like a fun celebration!!!
Such a little doll. She got quite the loot for her Birthday. Start spoiling early...That is what I say. Happy Birthday!!
LOVE the new pic on top too- such adorable kids! What a fun family Birthday party!! So funny we went to Red Robin that nite too- like same time even? I have no shame when it comes to taking pics- will do it anywhere and make a total fool out of myself...all for those great pics! Love the one of Dani and her sweet little blue-eyed face by herself in the highchair at the restaraunt! What a cute little birthday princess in her pink skirt and bow! Funny she just decided now that she's 1 to go ahead and get serious about walking... might as well since she's eating ice cream and all! Big brother Dax and cutest big sister ever Dev look like they adore their baby sister and had a blast at her fun party!
what a beauty! oh my gosh! her bday looks like it was a blast! what precious babies you have!!! oh man! i LOVE her little outfit and her little bow! she is sooo precious!
and dev and dax look gorgeous as always!!!
happy happy bday little girl! she is soo dang cute! I LOVE THE funny pic of you and the kids! soo cute! you are darling!
and, oh my... cameron was soo embarressed! hilarious! sounds like kirk! whatever. every day is picture day in OUR house! EVERYWHERE we go too!!! he hates it! ha!
love this post! she is sooooo precious !
I like the new picture up top-- and Devri's bangs look good. Weird that she didn't like the chocolate cake but loved the chocolate ice cream. She is so smiley and adorable! Happy Birthday Danny!!
Wow! 1 year old! She is so adorable! All of your kids are! So cute to see her walking! What a fun birthday!
I CANNOT believe how fast time has flown by. You have such a beautiful family.
Post a Comment