Saturday, March 21, 2009

Utah Pix

At the Salt Lake Temple for Teisha and Tommy's sealing. Here is the Cullimore family (missing Kelsi and Heather & the girls) with Grandpa and Grandma Curtis and Gummy/Gumpy. Mom and Dad with Teisha and Tommy
Just a cute sad/tired pix of Dani
Daxton was of course wild - running off and playing around. Lucky for me Tyson was there to chase him

Teisha and Tommy got sealed this past weekend in the Salt Lake Temple. We are so excited for them! I was so happy we were able to drive up and be there to go to it. I went earlier in the day with my siblings and parents and grandparents for their endowments and then Cameron met up with us for the sealing. So he was in charge of getting them ready- I was not too thrilled to see NO BOWS in my girls hair- haha!! Many of you know the stress that brought me. Oh well! Haha. It was so fun to get to spend time with my family. Me and Danika (without her bows)

Teisha and Daxton

Danika - All the kids had so much fun playing and playing in grandma's backyard. It was perfect weather for lots of play. But since Danika still wont walk- not ideal for her. But she had fun in the swing and walker.

Daxton can jump for hours!

Devri

Danika starting to get a hang of the sippy but still needs help lifting up.

The little dare devil. Of course the first day there he tried to jump the baby gate and fell and hit his forehead hard- we can never have a clean face- he always has a bruise!!!
Tiny pregnant Teisha played with the kids- she even showed Devri a quick back handspring. And Danika loved Grandpa jumping her!

Look at Tyson's long hair! He is balancing Danika- not the safest but she loved it!



The guys played hours of basketball! Cameron went snowboarding for the first time too- I think between that and BB he was pretty sore. I didn't hear any big fights between my brothers so I assume the BB went good! Haha.



Wish we could have stayed longer! Danika is in such a mommy phase- she was finally not caring if I was right there- she would still go to my parents excitedly and not stare at me. Oh well- we will have to just see them again SOON!

My parents full house! It was so fun to see everyone!

7 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my! how fun! i am soo jealous!!! danika is soo soo stinking cute! and, MAN! i wanted that fluffly skirt that devri was wearing! I LOVED THAT ONE! you are HILARIOUS about the bows. SEriously, that is why i carry SPARE bows... like whites, and blacks and creams just incase the kiddos don't have bows! haha, i also carry spare jewlery for me, just incase i forget to leave the house without! yeah i am a freak!
but, teisha is SOO precious! you cullimore girls and your pregnancies... SOO TINY AND CUTE!

love the pics! you look gorgeous! i am soo jealous i didn't get to go! i am still bummed about it!

love you! miss you! sad we weren't there!

Lydia Mills- said...

Glad you guys had such a great time with your family! All these pics are great...your sister is so cute pregnant- yah, what's up with you tiny little Cullimore hot mommas!?
Sorry about the no bow deal- I feel you- I'd have stressed too. Regular around the house day- no biggie, but big family event with pictures- agh! Duh Cam!! Seriously- Dax and his scary lack of fear- such a boy...I love him to bits! Love all your beautiful babies!! All the pics of cutie Dani and her pink cheeks and her chubbo legs in tights- sweet! Funny to see them in winter clothes again. Devri is so so big-girl looking and pretty in her poofy skirt! I always wish I could tag along to a Cullimore get together- looks like the most fun family ever!

Nona said...

Congrats to Tommy and Teisha......By the way---you need to call me next time you are in UTAH!!!!!! Glad you had fun,and your kids are adorable bows or no bows!

The Perry Family said...

Yah seriously with the no bows thing Cameron!!! You should KNOW BETTER!!!! That would have driven me crazy! Oh-well, they are still so adorable. At least he had them dressed and clean faces!! Wish I could have made it to the sealing! My stupid crazy life got in the way. Sure if I would have been in there with you, the two of us would have been laughing at loud at completely inappropriate times!! Hahahahaha youa are so so so funny!!!! We are so proud of you Teisha!!

Tommy and Teisha said...

It was fun to see ya'll-- Seriously you didn't need to post that unflattering picture of me on the tramp. I'll have to send you the pictures from the day and you'll have to send me what you have-- Thanks for coming.

Brooke Romney said...

I didn't even know! That is awesome!

Ashley E said...

O my goodness it is so fun to see your cute family again. It has been so long. Next time you are in towne you will have to let me know. I would love to see you.