Monday, March 30, 2009

Danika walking

I am so mad. I for some reason held my camera sideways to videotape Danika walking. I also did this at Devri's gymnastic showcase- Argh! I cannot figure out how to rotate a video clip! So I could video Dani again, but it wouldn't be as wobbly anymore & I love how she is still wobbly here. Oh well - so sorry enjoy with your head tilted!

3 comments:

The Perry Family said...

Oh my!!! She is adorable!!! It looks like her head is going to bobble right off!! I love the wobbly!! EEEEEWWWW I can't wait to see them and squish them all up!!! Fun fun fun!!! Good job Dani, you are officially a toddler girl in my book!!! I can't get over it!!

Lydia Mills- said...

What a cutie all tippy and wobbly! So proud of her getting so big, but kinda breaks my heart too- just too fast! She is just the sweetest, smiley, happy baby girl ever!

Tommy and Teisha said...

Yeah Danika! Just like that she decided it was time-- not the week before when she was in Salt Lake. I am excited to see the walking!