


These two love the alligators! 



Daxton favorite is the lobsters- but he always yells- Look mom the monsters!! I correct him everytime and I think he just think I am saying no they are monsters.
Devri near the sting rays!
She was so brave and touched so many this time. Daxton just acts like he is going too but then pulls out. But he loves touching the star fish.We got the chocolate cake for her birthday- but Danika wanted nothing of it- she would spit it out or turn away??!
We ended up celebrating her birthday with daddy the day after her actual birthday because I had to work that night.







6 comments:
She is so darling! Happy Birthday Danika! It looks like you had a fun day. The girl's matching dresses are too cute.
what a fun birthday outing! you're such a cute mom! Danika is so dang cute! I just want to kiss those cheeks!
You are so the cutest Mom!!!! How special of a day for little Danika!!! I love her in that little polka dot dress!!! She is such a little doll!! Wow I can't believe that she is one already!!!!! You definitely make the cutest kids in the world!!! Good job!!!!
TIFF! OH MY GOSH! we are THE WORST aunt, uncle and cousins ever! i swear to you, all these bdays, and i just feel SOO awful! i am SOO SORRY we didn't call or anything!
happy happy bday darling danika!!!!! we love you sweet girl!!! you are soo gorgeous!
oh my gosh! kapri has that dress. NOW i want that dress for kayla and kynda! it is SOO smashing on dev AND danika!
I LOVE it! and the hair things! lucky you can put it in danika's hair!
love you!!!! happy happy happy bday! you are SOO cute taking them there! SUCH a good mom!
Looks like such a fun day at the aquarium- what a cute idea for a special birthday outing! You are a hero doing aquarium and buffet lunch with 3 kids!! They all look so cute- beautiful birthday girl Dani and big-sis Devri all cute and matching in those great dresses, and Dax had matching colors too! All the pictures just pop out and are so pretty with those bright colors! Glad you guys had fun celebrating little Dani's 1st bday!
I really like the matching outfits the girls are in-- Danika looks so cute in that bright blue! I can't believe she is already one.
Post a Comment