Cameron and I went to our ward Valentine's party and they had someone taking pictures of the couples. It was a really cute idea- we never get pictures together since one of us is usually behind the camera.
couples photos is such a great idea for a Valentine's party! These are great shots of you two-such a cute, happy couple! Think the last pictures of just Mo & I are from when we were dating!?
I have been married to my hubby Cameron 8 wonderful years. We moved down here to sunny AZ shortly after getting married. We have 3 little kiddos. I love being a mom and feel so blessed to be able to spend a majority of my time with them. I do escape for a bit with my work at an Urgent Care- which I enjoy too.
7 comments:
Oh you guys are the cutest couple!!! I love both of them!!! We are for sure hanging that in your room!! I am thinking an 11X14!! Adorable!!!!
so so cute!
Great pics!
couples photos is such a great idea for a Valentine's party! These are great shots of you two-such a cute, happy couple! Think the last pictures of just Mo & I are from when we were dating!?
Youguys look sooo cute!
Cute pictures-- you guys are so active going to parties and all.
DARLING! you two are soo sweet! you look SOO AMAZING OF COURSE! miss you! and i LOVE YOUR HAIR!!
Post a Comment