Oh my gosh!!! I love the top one for sure the most!!! They are all so adorable!! I love how curly her hair is!!! I really love it when you do her hair like that!!! She is so beautiful, just like her Mom!!!!
Such cute pictures...love Devri's amazing curled hair and her sweater vest with collared shirt- such the little school girl! What a big girl she is.... just can't believe these girls will be in Kindergarten next year!!
HOW precious! she is soooo beautiful! I Love her hair! and she is soo dang cute! lucky you get to have cute outfits! we have to have them wear their ugly uniform! kayla's prek pics are soo awful! oh well! hahahah
I have been married to my hubby Cameron 8 wonderful years. We moved down here to sunny AZ shortly after getting married. We have 3 little kiddos. I love being a mom and feel so blessed to be able to spend a majority of my time with them. I do escape for a bit with my work at an Urgent Care- which I enjoy too.
6 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! I love the top one for sure the most!!! They are all so adorable!! I love how curly her hair is!!! I really love it when you do her hair like that!!! She is so beautiful, just like her Mom!!!!
She is a doll. She looks just like you. I can't belive it.
Can you believe she will be in Kindergarten? It happens so fast. She is darling.
Such cute pictures...love Devri's amazing curled hair and her sweater vest with collared shirt- such the little school girl! What a big girl she is.... just can't believe these girls will be in Kindergarten next year!!
These are cute-- her hairs looks so perfect! and I love the outfit.
HOW precious! she is soooo beautiful! I Love her hair! and she is soo dang cute! lucky you get to have cute outfits! we have to have them wear their ugly uniform! kayla's prek pics are soo awful! oh well! hahahah
Post a Comment