Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hogle Zoo

My mom, the kids and I met Lauri and her kiddos (except Kira) at the zoo while we were up in Utah. We took a ridiculous amount of pictures for the 2 hours we were there. It was so much fun- the kids had fun & of course I always love hanging out with my mom and Lauri. Danika chilling in the stroller- she did great!
These two looked so cute walking around with their maps.

Brig and Daxton - they dont know they are best friends yet! Haha


All the kids in the missing alligator exhibit.

Grandma and Danika
Daxton (well all the kids) love the statue animals as much as the real ones

Hogle Zoo has a really cute playground

Lauri and I

Kallie and Devri

His pink little cheeks from playing so much

We ended the day with the train! The boys were so excited! Daxton too much. While I was buying the tickets - I turned around and Daxton was on the tracks! I jumped the fence and started running after him and of course he started running right down the middle of the tracks away from me! Daxton thinks NO DAXTON means GO DAXTON!!!! I am sure I looked like the most irresponsible mother! My mom started running and lady in line did too. Sometimes that kids drives me to the edge!
But look how excited he is to go on the train!
The scene fo the crime where I ended up catching up to him!
Devri had a little pouty session - so of course I brought out the camera to make her happier- haha! It always makes her so much more onry! But doesn't Grandma look happy teasing her!
So of course Grandma said she was going to make a pouty face too- so Devri should smile! It is a very weak smile! It was a really fun - we always love a trip to the zoo!

7 comments:

Lydia Mills- said...

Oh my gosh that looks like it was SO much fun!! Ugh! I'm always so envious of the trips to the amazing zoos you guys get to go to- the Hogle Zoo looks awesome! Good that it was nice and cool for you guys too.
You guys have a big happy bunch of the most super cute kiddos...of course the girls looks terrific with their great hair-dos and darling outfits. Love Brig's cool hat! I bet Dax was happy to get to hang around some boys for a change! Your mom is the best! I love the pics at the end of her teasing Dev- that's how my family is with bratty kids too! Usually makes them crabbier for a bit but then we all end up laughing. Crazy Dax again....that kid is gonna turn your hair grey! Good thing he's so stinking cute. You and Lauri are so great together- couple of skinnies with long hair and sunglasses- coolest moms I know! Fun day at the zoo- such great photos!
Sorry- longest comment ever!!

Heather said...

HOW FUN! honestly, i am SURE people were like, what are those fashion models, and their FASHION MODEL children doing at the dirty zoo!? haha! no! seriously, those kids are soo dang cute! I LOVE IT!

and, OH MY GOSH TIFF! that is AWFUL about daxton! i would have FLIPPED MY FREAKING LID! NO wonder you are soo dang freaking tiny! ooh my gosh! you are amazing!
i would have said, NO MORE FUN! THAT IS THE END OF THE ZOO! i would have been too exhausted from all that!.. you are freaking awesome!!!

anyways, those kids are too cute for words! seriously! TOO beautiful! i LOVED that black little outfit dev was wearing... i was ALMOST going to get it! but, i am sad now that i didn't! It is WAY TOO CUTE!!
'love you!!! what a fun time! i wish i could have come and crashed your fun! :O)

I

Tommy and Teisha said...

Looks like you had fun at the zoo-- Tommy loves the zoo! I had just gone to the DC zoo so I could go without a zoo for another few months

Brooke Romney said...

I didn't know you guys were up in Utah. It seems like you get to go a lot! So fun!

Stephanie said...

Your kids always have the cutest hair!!!! I love seeing what is going on with you.

Kelie said...

so much fun tiff! I seriously want to know how you and lauri get your girls to keep there hair in like that! my girls are always complaining when I want to do their hair! well, their's is darling! That's so exciting for Teisha and Tommy too! What a fun trip!

The Perry Family said...

K I swear I left this huge comment??!! I must have been too lame to post it :)
But quickly will say, I think that it is funny that Dev and Kallie ended up in the same style of outfit and hair. We must be connected!!
But lame about my last comment!! Where did it go? I don't remember all that I said! Hahahahaha!!!
We will have to start planning some fun things to do when I come down there next weekend :)
Sounds like I am leaving Wed after Kallie's dance class!!! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!! No seriously though it will prob be Thurs. afternoon that I am there!