Daxton got to show off his gymnastics skills for us at a little showcase they put on. He was the only boy there!! haha. They let the boys go into the boy only class at 4 years old- but their showcase was later that day. So he was with the preschool girls. He was definitely the center of attention! He was wild! The teachers were all giving him so much attention which was cute and fun but made him more wild by the minute! At one point he was lapping around this girl- I was slightly mortified. The parents had different sitting areas but were supposed to just watch. They did give Daxton his award first- I think cause they needed him gone- haha! Oh well- it was really cute and a fun memory. The coaches all seemed to enjoy it too.

Daxton all cheesy

Doing his pull-over. He is actually quite strong and can pretty much do it alone but needs spotting because he will let go of the bar at any moment.
4 comments:
OH I love him so much!!!! he is just adorable!!! I am sure the entire gym just loved him!!! He keeps you busy!!!
Cute-- how exciting he is starting gymnastics too.
oh! they are soo dang cute!!! oh my gosh! I love them! and, i can't wait for kapri to be able to wear that line!MY FAV!!!! oh yes!
love you! what a bunch of cuties you have!
Oh my gosh he is so freaking cute! His red cheeks and sweaty hair- ugh! I love the one of him flipping over the bar....he can't be old enough to do that?!! Ohh- make him stay little and sweet. His 100% boy shirt is just awesome!
Post a Comment