Monday, March 9, 2009

Danika loves baths

I had to get a few bath pictures of Danika. She loves to play in the water and tries to climb into the shower with me everyday. I hope it sticks. Daxton fights me not to bathe daily!

5 comments:

The Perry Family said...

Oh my goodness!! I love this baby!!! She is the MOST adorable little thing ever!!!! She just looks like she is getting so much older!! Oh so cute in the tubby!!! I love these pictures!!!

Heather said...

she is SICKENING! she is SOO DANG BEAUTIFUL! what a beautiful little mills face! she is soo dang precious! i LOVE IT! kapri is the same way, LOVES the bath, and BEGS to get in the shower with me! it is hilarious!!! and, kynda hates the shower... but begs for a bath! we are kinda lazy so showers work best for us! but, the older two are getting too OLD for showers with mom i think!? anyways, sorry, love these pics of danika sweet girl!!!

Courtney said...

She's so cute! Love her rolls!

Lydia Mills- said...

Love the nakey baby Dani pics! She is losing her rolls, and looking so much more big-girl but still so cute & little, & chubby too! Such a pretty and happy little doll.

TR said...

those are the cutest bath pics I've ever seen!