Thursday, March 5, 2009

Q and U got married

Devri's preschool had a wedding ceremony for Q and U- to help the kids remember that QU always go together. It was really cute and Devri talked about it all week before the day. She was picked to be the bride but of course- NEVER- would she marry a boy, so she was just in the line. It was very cute and the kids had so much fun. They did wedding cake and dancing. They told the kids they could come dressed up for a wedding. Devri has been dying for a chance to wear to school her Princess dress that Grandma Cullimore got her back for the cruise. She wanted her hair curly down- how she wears it to church alot. She had so much fun. I had to hide during the dancing part because she didn't want to dance if I was watching her? Haha


Devri go to escort two boys down the aisle- they have more boys than girls in her class.

7 comments:

Lydia Mills- said...

The Q & U wedding is serioulsy the cutest thing ever! I am envious of the great things her school does- I told the moms at Mer's school and they were falling all over the idea. Dev must be learning a lot but having so much fun too.....I shouldn't whine too much Mer finally came home with some words/ letters she had written so hopefully the're stepping up the Kinder readiness now. Anyway, Devri looks beautiful- that is a great dress and of course her hair is amazing. Too funny about her refusing to 'marry' a boy!

Ashley E said...

How Cute is that. I can't belive how much she looks like you. So dang cute.

Tommy and Teisha said...

What a creative idea by her school-- looks like she had a blast. Her hair does look adorable.

The Perry Family said...

You already know how much I LOVE this idea!!! I swear I am going to have a wedding at home this summer for q and u to help our little kids remember that!! Oh and I am on my way to the bathroom to do Kallie's hair like Devs for school tomorrow!! It won't look nearly as cute. Hers is too long to look so adorable an fluffy but that is my favorite that I have ever seen her hair EVER!!!!! Seriously so super cute!!!! Next time we do pics that is how you should have her wear it!!! She is so amazingly beautiful!!! Good job on making such cutie kids!!!!

Emily said...

That is a super cute idea and Devri looks amazing. She is so funny that she wouldn't marry a boy-good for her :)!

Heather said...

seriously cute idea! i love it!
and, man! she looks soo dang beautiful! I LOVE her hair like that! and, I love that dress i know! i need some good excuses to have kayla and kynda wear those! it is the cutest dress! i love it too!

Brooke Romney said...

That's to die for cute. How clever!