Thursday, March 5, 2009

Danika's favorite

Danika loves to play on the stairs! I couldn't handle it anymore. She loves to crawl up but cannot come down safely, so I put up the old gate. Now she just crawls up on the first stair and then moves to a sitting position. Then moves her little butt to the edge and tries to stand up off of it. It is very cute and she can do it for hours. She is taking a few more steps but still is not an official walker.


5 comments:

Lydia Mills- said...

Ugh- babies and stairs! I felt for you last weekend at Karen's with Dani and the stairs- over & over & over.....haha! Was funny to see her hauling butt for them as soon as you weren't looking!! Danika is such a busy little cutie though- she'll figure out scooting down soon & will be running up them in no time.....

Tommy and Teisha said...

She is so adorable-- such a chubby child! Maybe she'll be walking by next week (seriously it does seem to happen that fast) Tara's girls were just all the sudden walking.

The Perry Family said...

Oh she does look so grown up now!!! I hate it!!! Why can't she just stay a baby a little longer?! Oh the stairs are so exhausting!!! They just freak me out!!!! Too big of a injury if they fall down them. Especially your stairs. Oh my goodness they are so long!!!! What a cutie girl. It will be nice to have her walking in time for outdoor summer play though. You wont have to pack her as often.

The Perry Family said...

I have to comment again!!! That bottom picture of her is a crack up!!! She just looks so proud of herself!!! Like wow look at what I just did. With Laura's new baby pictures right below her it makes her look even more grown up!!! I love that little girl so much!!!! I think that she will be walking before her birthday!! Good job Dani. Only a baby and making records at the Mills house!!

Heather said...

SHE IS WAY TOO CUTE FOR WORDS! she is soo dang cute! I LOVE HER! her smile is tooo precious! I want to squeeze her!!! ooh love her! i miss her! i am soo sad we don't get to come up for teisha's thing... I am bummed!