Monday, March 9, 2009

More tractors!

Cameron borrowed another tractor- bobcat? - Anyway to remove all the dirt from the backyard. Devri and Daxton took turns the entire day. He woke them up with the sound so they went running down in jammies. I think it was as fun for them as if we played at the zoo or park all day. Dont know about Cameron- he acted like it was work but I think he likes to play on the tractor too!




5 comments:

The Perry Family said...

Wow looks like so much fun!!!! Mass destruction!!! You are probably so excited to have that done!! You really do have the best back yard!! Good job Cameron!

Heather said...

soo crazy that is going on in your backyard! that is nuts! anyways, i LOVE seeing them! and, for sure it is just as fun for cameron! hahaha
anyways. I LOVE dev's shirt... yay for that kids camp! (isn't that the shirt from that cruise!?) cute stuff, LOVE those pants too! darling kids you have!

Kelie said...

how cute! are you finishing the backyard? I love those pictures of Danika in the bath, she is darling!!!

Tanner Fam said...

At least now you know what to get them for Christmas...bobcat.

Lydia Mills- said...

Fun! Of course your kids are acting like having a tractor and a giant hole in the backyard is like Disneyland- while you're rolling your eyes and stressing! So is it done- the tramp sunk and everything? Go Cam...and Dev and Dax helped too!