Friday, March 6, 2009

The Texas Mills came in

Devri was so excited that morning when I told her we were going to go see Meredith after school/gymnastics. I think Devri took this picture of Aunt Lydia and Meredith
Cute Molly- she is so adorable and has such a cute personality.
Danika
The kids played out back all day and had so much fun! The were playing with the ball here and Daxton wanted to be included so bad- he would go from all smiles to tears and back in seconds.
The 3 little cousins- all the same age.
I dont think they wanted Daxton to get the ball here.
Dirty, sweaty face- too busy playing - I didn't notice the gross face
Danika was funny- she would hold up her legs so the grass wouldn't tickle her legs- working on the stomach muscles early.

4 comments:

Heather said...

OH! danika's smile is soo darling! it lightens up my life to see it! ooh how fun when cousins come into town! hey, speaking of that... we NEED to come into town and hang out with you all!
looks like SO much fun!
:O(

whoever's grass that is, iS AMAZINGLY beautiful! Everything here is dEAD DeAD DEAD!

dev is beautiful of course, and dax is soo dang cute! love you !

Lydia Mills- said...

You got some great pix too! Such cute, happy kiddos. We had such an awesome time visiting with you guys- the kids are still talking about all the fun they had with their cousins. Thanks for coming and hanging out so much- sorry to totally take over your weekend. Hope it isn't another year before we make it back out there.....

The Perry Family said...

Hahahaha I love the pic of Dani holding up her legs from the grass!!! She is a doll!! Looks like you guys had tons of fun with all of the cousins!! How cute for Dev to get two other cousins the same age as her. Fun times! Poor Dax and that ball!! All those girls will constantly gang up on that little guy. Even Molly will chime in as she gets older I imagine! Oh how bad I want to come and be in Arizona. Maybe I will just run away :)

Brooke Romney said...

I LOVE when family comes to town. I heard your parents might be here for good huh? That is so awesome.