Morgan, Lydia, Meredith and Molly came in town this past weekend. We went over to hang out with them at Grandma and Grandpa Mills house. The cousins all have so much fun playing together.

Daxton and Molly

Meredith and Danika

Devri and Molly

Just thought this was cute- holding hands- even Danika.


They even decided to swim- it was freezing! Devri was shivering for so long after! Devri with Marissa and Alexa in the pool.

Meredith and Devri warming up in a bath after. I love this picture! These two are definitely related! Same little chin.

Daxton and Brandon got some birthday gifts - everyone got to play with. Daxton, Devri, Hayley and Meredith.

Grandma Cullimore sent some adorable dresses down for the girls. Gotta love Costco! I love all the dresses she sent down from there!

Danika and Daxton after church
5 comments:
Funny we must've been doing this at the same time! My kids were 'napping' so I finally had a few minutes.... Wow! you got some really cute pics from the weekend!! Love the golf cart ones, and the bath one is definitely a keeper- so cute!! I was lazy and just threw together a slideshow. (I keep meaning to ask you about printing the blog!) Love all the pictures of your beautiful babies all dressed up for church. Both the pink and purple dresses are adorable on your girls...so sweet! The purple ones do look like little fairy dresses. And handsome Dax always looks so great with his sisters. Just love all your precious littles!! Anyway, so great to see you guys and hang out this weekend- hope it's not too long til next time!
So cute Tiff!!! I do so love the Costco dresses!!! They are so my fav!!! Oh though I am so sad that I didn't get the purple fairy dress!!!! I love Daxton's shirt in the last picture!! SO handsome!!! I can so see the resemblance between Mer and Dev!! So much the same!!! What a fun weekend with the cousins!!!
OH! they are too darling for words! and yes yes I LOVE THE DRESSES! they are soo beautiful! I LOVE costco's dresses and clothes! they have such cute things! and your mom freaking rocks!
anyways, love you! your kiddos are TOO PRECIOUS and BEAUTIFUL for words! I LOVE THE MINI golf cart! wow! love it!
Cute pictures-- it seems you guys always have visitors. I was shocked how much Devri and Mer look alike in that picture-- you can see the Mills in Devri
OH my... Your kids are sooo cute! I can't wait until the water gets a little warmer then I will be able to start swimming and go to the lake. I can't believe they already started swimming, its way too cold for me :)
Post a Comment