Friday, May 8, 2009

Fancy Nancy Mother's Day Brunch

Devri's preschool put on a cute brunch for the mothers. They read the Fancy Nancy book and a Mother's Day book. Then the kids got to give their moms their gifts. After the little presentation they put on a tasty brunch. Devri was so excited to dress all up!
Ms Becky, Devri and Ms. Anita
Devri with her school friends ( she doesn't do so good in the sun!)


Devri and Halle
Devri and me

Devri knew what she wanted me to wear from the moment she heard about it. She always wants me to wear the pink lacy dress to church but I tell her it is too fancy- so she insisted! A few other moms dressed up- not many but it made it lots of fun for Devri and me.

Devri showing off some of her accessories.

10 comments:

Tommy and Teisha said...

That is hilarious that she wanted you to wear that dress- she is so fashionable already. She looks adorable-- Her school does so many activities.

Lydia Mills- said...

Oh how cute! Her school really does some fun things- so neat to do a dress up deal for Mother's Day! Makes it such a special and exciting way for the kids to share the day with mom. You both looked so very fancy and pretty- love Devri's pink dress and all the great accessories! You are just the greatest mom to get all dressed up too!! Cute cute!

Michelle said...

you are the prettiest mama ever!

Monica McCoy said...

That is soo cute! I bet you guys had a blast!

Emily said...

That is so cool, what a cute idea. The dress she picked for you is absolutely gorgeous.

Kelie said...

what a cute idea! How fun for devri to have you dress up too! You two are darling! Love your dresses. I cannot believe how big your kids are getting. they are so adorable!

The Perry Family said...

OH!!! I love this!!!! Your school does do some fun and creative things!! I love all of the pictures!! You are TOO cute for dressing up!!! That is one of the MANY things that sets you apart from the rest!! I am sure that Devri just thought that she had the coolest and most amazing Mom today!!! Happy Mother's Day to one of the BEST Mom's that I know!!! YOu are the best!!
We decided to do our Fancy Nancy Birthday Party May 31st so get your butt up here :) JK we will keep you close to our thoughts!! Maybe next year!!! I just keep saying that crap don't I??? Hahahaha!!!

Heather said...

OOOH my! tiff! I LOVE IT!! how darling! I LOVE the dressing up! devri is soo darn beautiful! JUST LIKE HER MOMMA!! you look AMAZING! I LOVE that dress on you!!! gorgeous gorgeous! love you!!!

Tanner Fam said...

Wow, Tiff....the feather boa looks fabulous on you. That needs to be a permanent look for you.

Corinne said...

what a fun idea and you look so cute all dressed up!