Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Danika's 1st Curlers

I looked back and realized I had put Devri's hair in curlers by her first birthday so thought I would try Danikas. She did great while I did the top then we went to the back and she was done! I distracted her to get them in but by the last one she was crying and mad at me!! It might be awhile before we try this again! I picked her up to love her after and she squeezed me so tight - cheek to cheek- for at least a half hour seriously!! Made me feel so so bad! She is such a lovey one and such a mommies girl. I love it even though occasionally it is frustrating- I can never put her down or she holds my leg. I think all my kids went through a phase like this.
But look how adorable it turned out. I still think Devri's hair must have been longer- at least in the back. Danika's didn't hold too long.

6 comments:

The Perry Family said...

OH my!!! You know that I loved this!!! I liked how it looked by the end of the day!! It was all FRO baby!!! So cute!!!! She is seriously the cutest baby ever!!! I love how she was huffing and trying to catch her breath. So so sad!!! Get used to it Dani!! Being a girl is hard work!!

Emily said...

She is darling. I never would have thought to put my one year old in curlers-I just barely started with Samantha. You are a truly dedicated mom! What a cutie Danika is.

Tommy and Teisha said...

The curls are so cute-- I love the dress. She does look a lot like Devri when you did her hair like this.

Lydia Mills- said...

Wow! How freaking cute!? Love it. The curls are adorable- worth the fight (poor Dani!) Looks like she got over it quick- after a good snuggle with mom. She seriously has the sweetest smiles- just makes me melt.

Heather said...

Still tiff, it is amazingly ADORABLE! i can't believe it! it is soo dang precious! i love her to pieces..
AND< sooo cute of the two of you!

that is soo kapri! such a momma's girl, and NEVER lets me put her down. holding onto the leg. SO cute! it only lasts soo long. that is what i keep telling kirk. Since she still sleeps with me! :O) oops!

Michelle said...

She is so cute! I really can not get enough of her! What a little doll! and Happy Birthday to Devri!