Monday, April 6, 2009

Family Pix

Why Lauri was in town- we took advantage of her and made her take some family pictures of us. We borrowed a friends backyard for a little while for pictures- Cameron kept getting distracted with the tramp.
Cameron didn't love the shirt I made him wear- haha! Well the shirt underneath but it tied us all together. Thanks honey for wearing it!
Of course Daxton ended the photo shoot. He decided to fall in the pond. He was not very happy that he was all wet! But he was goofing around. Oh well- good memories- haha!
Cameron and I were getting our couple picture when Daxton fell. With Daxton I wasn't really surprised- typical crazy little boy. How can you be mad at that sweet face?!


Devri
Daxton
Danika


Lauri captured this funny shot. Daxton sneezed- and as many of you know- everytime this kids sneezes boogers come flowing down. So he sneezed and all of us instantly looked down!



Thank you Lauri!! We love them and are so excited to have a new family photo- and love all the individuals too!

12 comments:

Lydia Mills- said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I'm speechless....such beautiful pictures- all of them- SO great. Love all the posed portraits and the fun little candids! The one of cutie Dani walking by with you and Cam kissing in the back...Dax's sneeze almost made me cry laughing...oh and his sad pout after he got wet...so cute! Of course Cam screwing around on the tramp trying to hang on to the tree!? And you wonder where Dax gets it?? Devri's getting so big (happy 5th Bday!)such a lovely little sweetie. The colors are amazing. Beautiful babies, beautiful parents- beautiful family!! WOW! I want Laurie to come to Texas!!

Emily said...

These are gorgeous Tiffani. What a beautiful family! They are really, really, really pretty.

Tommy and Teisha said...

These turned out so cute-- really I like the colors. The kids look adorable (and as Kira's new boyfriend would say you are flawless). That is hilarious the picture of ya'll looking at Daxton when he is sneezing... it is so true. How does he breath? Who's backyard was it? It is beautiful and that tramp is amazing!!

The Perry Family said...

I do love the colors!!! I love the new background, it has been my favorite so far!! You have the most adorable family ever!! What a fun day!!

Michelle said...

Tiff - those are honestly some of the cutest family pictures i have EVER seen. You are gorgeous, and I can't believe how photogenic all of your little ones are. That little Danika just makes me smile! She has the CUTEST little expressions. I love that first family picture! They are all so cute! The one w/ the sneeze is hilarious. Cute Cute Cute!

Monica McCoy said...

Very beautiful. I like the colors and your hair.

Heather said...

OOOH I LOVE THEM! she did an AMAZING JOB! well, she had perfect models to take them! SO yay! i LOVE THEM! i love the one of you and cam in the background and danika up front! sooo darling! love the yard you are in!!

ALSO, i love the top pic of you guys AND your new background! SOO gorgeous! ahh the lady bug line soo cute! LOVE YOUR OUTFIT TOO!
you look AWESOME!

soo fun! lauri is the best !I am SOo glad you guys got to get these! YAY!

Brooke Romney said...

You got some great ones! I love them. So fun to have updated pictures!

Ashley E said...

So Cute Tiff. I love the colors you chose. You have such a beautiful family.

Kelsi and Mitch said...

those are super cute!! danika looks so happy in hers ha ha

kecia said...

WAY cute family pictures!! All the kids are so cute and you look great!

The Perry Family said...

I am happy that you are home! Hope that you had a great relaxing time in Cali!!! I can't wait to see pictures!! My kiddos are out of school ALL week!!! So tempting to go to St. George or something, seeing that Trevor is home all day now!! But that also means we have no income :( Hahahaha better poor and in love, right??