Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Devri's Birthday!!!

I cannot believe Devri is 5! We just had a little family celebration- Lauri and Kallie were in town so that was fun! I gave Devri the option of Disneyland or a friend party and of course she went with Disneyland.
Thank you to everyone for all the presents- she got lots of great stuff!
She had been asking for a fish so she was super excited when she saw she got that!


Devri and Kallie
We went to Chucky Cheese to celebrate.


The kids all played so hard!




She took cupcakes to school to celebrate with her class. Here she is with her friend Halle.

4 comments:

The Perry Family said...

Wow Kallie didn't look in any of the chuckee cheese pictures!! What a butt!!! We had so much fun!! I like the picture of us sitting at the table, nobody is looking but Cam and I and it looks like I am going to stab him with my pizza!! Funny! I do love your hair like that! I think that you look beautiful! Fun Fun times!! I can't wait to do it again in JUNE!!!! :)

Tommy and Teisha said...

She got a lot of presents-- The kids must love Chuckee Cheese cause Daxton kept asking for it in Disneyland.

Lydia Mills- said...

Looks like Devri had a fantastic birthday!! So fun for all of you to have Lauri & Kallie in town to help celebrate. A fish, and fun times at Chuckee Cheese too! Lucky girl! Hope Devri has a blast being 5!! I can't believe it either- next year's Kindergarten- AGH! What did she name her fish?

Heather said...

OOOH HOW CUTE IS SHE!? looks like tons of fun! ooh i love it!! and danika's little face! i just want to squeeze her little cheeks! what a love!
ooh soo sweet!

what a bunch of cuties you have!

OH! and I LOVE YOUR HAIR all curly sue. it is soo darling! you look awesome!

love you! happy bday dev. Sorry we are slackers this year! Blame uncle kirk. until he starts making money! ;O)