
Devri and her coach- Jeff
Her favorite part- jumping from low bar to high bar- occasionally to lets off a little squeel of fun!
Her coach balances her in a handstandon his arm- Scary! She loves it and Cameron was jealous and decided to start trying at home- after a couple of scary attempts I begged him to stop.
Getting her medal- everyone got one!



5 comments:
Yeah I can't believe she can do a handstand on his arm... I wonder if he helps her balance? Cause I can't imagine that is stable. It looks like you are enjoying her new gymnastics way more. She is so talented.
what a cute video! I was actually just looking up stuff last night for Damon to get into some type of tumbling class. The birthday picks of danika are so cute too!
How cool is that. I can't believe she can do that. HOw fun.
Kirk honestly has NOT stopped talking about how great devri is at gymnastics! it is SOO hilarious because our girls will say... dad look... and do some weird sommersault. and, he is like, Oh nice kids! Heather.. did you know devri can do this and that and this and that!? i said, Yeah kirk. we get what we pay for... little rolls. right!?
ha! i don't think he likes that comment too much!
anyways, She is awesome! what a cutie pie! i love her! she is soo dang cute! and man alive that handstand arm thingy AWESOME! and yet soo scary i would have cried. and maybe thrown up alittle!
love you!
Oh she is such a cutie! I am still laughing from when you said her coach calls her 'Tiny'! The handstand on the arm thing is scary and that is SO Cam to get jealous and try it at home! She is such a great looking little gymnast- and so cute how proud of herself she is too!
Post a Comment