Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Daxton's 3rd Birthday!

Daxton turned 3! He has been waiting for his birthday for so long! I would tell him after Devri's so then for the last 3 weeks he has been so anxious!



He loved this launcher!! So far, I would recommend to anyone.

We gave him his option of cake or ice cream- my kids are ice cream lovers! He was mostly concerned about blowing out his candles.

Of course we went to ChuckECheese again! We didn't really feel like pizza so we just went to play to celebrate then went to get Mr. Goodcents subs. Then off to home for presents/ice cream.

Danika did her first rides- she loved it!



Cameron loves playing too! haha





My mom and dad came down the weekend before to house hunt. They brought down their birthday presents for Daxton- when Daxton saw them he was so excited it was his birthday- we decided to let him open them early while grandma and grandpa were here.

Daxton with Grandma and Grandpa Cullimore and their huge pile of gifts for him!
His favorites were these Buzz boxing gloves- so much fun! Thanks Grandma. My mom and Daxton had fun fighting.

10 comments:

The Perry Family said...

So so cute Tiff!! I love the top picture of him!! He is so handsome!! Wow his hair is long and fluffy right now. It is seldom that you let it get that long! I love it!! I think it looks more blonde the longer it gets!! He looks adorable in that blue shirt too!! Happy Birthday Daxton!!! What a doll!! I love the picture of the girls on the ride too!! SO cute!!! They are all beautiful!!!
OH and YES we do love our iron man launcher!!! He is one of the most well used toys that we have!!! Tons and tons of fun, and so durable!!!

Lydia Mills- said...

Happy Birthday Daxton! He's such a handsome little man! Looks like you guys had a fun, fun night of celebrating....love the pics of Daxton with his gifts before & after opening, and him all big-eyed and eager to blow out his candles! You can tell he could hardly wait for all his birthday excitement! Bet it was so tough for him to wait... those looong 3 weeks after Dev's bday. We'll have that soon with Mer & Molly too- haha! Love, love your pretty girls all pink and matching too! and so cute Danika riding on the rides. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

Ashley E said...

What a great Birthday. Darling little boy. Are your parents moving?? They have lived there forever...

Stephanie said...

He is so cute. I wish that Kaden and him could be good friends. I can't believe how fast they are growing up!

brooke romney said...

That launcher is awesome. Boy did he get spoiled!

Heather said...

ooh how cute! I love all the pics! what a fun time! it is soo nice that your parents are there all the time. NO fair that EvERYONE gets to live in arizona soon! lame! wish we lived closer!

LOOKS Like such a great birthday!!! he is getting soo old and big! and looks like such a handsome little man!!!
love the girls' outfits too!
love you! happy bday dax

TR said...

You guys go on some fun trips! Lucky. Cute family pics. Daxton is only a few days older than Isaac! Looks like he had a great bday.

Michelle said...

happy birthday to your little guy! what cute pictures! You make me feel like a horrible mom for not making birthdays a bigger deal around here! I mean...he has a party, etc...but you guys go nuts! I love it! And your parents are house hunting? what? like are they moving moving to AZ? or is it a second home since they are there all the time anyways!

Tommy and Teisha said...

He is so excited in all these pictures-- he must have really been anticipating his birthday. Crazy that he is already 3-- I love how Devri is taking care of Danika on the ride... cute!

Tanner Fam said...

I cannot believe how old your kids are getting. Looking at the recent pictures, Devri is starting to look like a little lady...amazing. I see your kids don't have a shortage of presents.