Devri and Kallie are so funny- they love to match! Devri wakes up asking what is Kallie wearing and do I have it? They even want their haridos to match. Then they tell strangers they are twins!
My kids- esp Daxton could do this daily. 
My kids- esp Daxton could do this daily. 
4 comments:
SO cute!! That was awesome!! I think that it is a cool zoo and an amazing aquarium!!! The kids were so adorable!! Thanks for all of the fun times!!!
Fun-- cute that Devri and Kallie are in matching outfits.
Looks like fun. You guys are definitely the coolest moms! Love the matching 5 year olds, and curious little Dax. Danika's squishy nose smile just kills me....such a cute group of kiddos!!
OH MY GOSH! I LOVE IT! they are soo cute matching in the polkas. I am soo upset that kapri doesn't match in the polkas i can't even tell you! ha
anyways, they are soo cute together.
and danika couldn't be cuter! seriously, she is soo freaking adorable tiffani! soo dang cute!
i love the last pic of dax! he is such a darling little man!
Post a Comment