


Daxton loves touching the starfish, sting rays anywhere! He does need to be monitered closely so he doesn't take them out or throw them! But there were lots of kids not following the rules here so it was hard to get Daxton to listen.
Big ugly fish
Can you believe that is Teisha's tiny 7-8 month pregnant belly on the side!!
The rapids got these 3 drenched!
I couldn't get the shark tunnel to take a good pix with a shark and people!! If people were in it the flash would be in the water?! I am no photographer

Grandpa, Grandma and Keaton finally caught up to us the evening of the first day at Sea World.
The last ride of the night- we got soaked, it was freezing and look at that drop! Devri was so soaked I let her take of her clothes and just ride in the stroller with my sweatshirt on.
Grandpa and Danika
Kiana and me all cold and wet. My mom, Keaton andTevin went with us too. The rest chickened out.
Devri had been asking daily to get her face painted so on the last day she picked out this cute butterfly to get on her face. Of course while we were all watching her- Daxton ran off to an arcade game and gave us a couple minutes of panic!!










7 comments:
The fish on the face is WAY awesome! I am so wanting to ead to CA now!
Sea World looks like it was a blast for you guys- fun you got to go out there for the Easter weekend and hang with your family. Cute, cute kids having fun with their grandma, grandpa, aunts & uncles. Your sister does look great! You guys all do!! Love the caption about keeping Dax from throwing starfish- funny! I want to hear about the whole printing the blog scrapbook thing- didn't know you found out how to do that!
Oh Sea World!!!! We haven't gone there since Brig was a brand new baby!!! I do love it there!!! It is a lot of fun!!! I like the shows but they are hard to sit thru with little ones!!! I am so happy that you had a great time!!!
OOOH how fun! looks like a blast! teisha is SOO dang cute! oh my gosh!
i love it!
and that butterfly looks awesome on dev's face.
way way fun!
Devri's face is so cute-- she was so excited for that. Good times... and we are so lucky that we all have passes so we can go all year!
Looks like fun. We are going in October and I can't wait.
don't apologize for having so many pics! I love looking at so many! How fun!
Post a Comment