Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Devri's Bar routine

I stupidly recorded stuff sideways again (before I knew I had) so one more video with a head tilt. Sorry. Her floor routine I was too far away, the vault is so short and I dropped the camera with the beam- so I will just post this one. She did good and had such a blast!

4 comments:

The Perry Family said...

Wow She is AMAZING!!!! I can't believe that! She has so much strength!! I love how she is just grins and smiles the entire way thru!! You can tell that she doesn't want Jeff to spot her, she wants to do it on her own!! So cute!! You are such a dedicated Mom to be driving her and keep her practicing!

Tommy and Teisha said...

She has really good form and technique-- seriously her pullover was perfect. Very impressive.

Heather said...

AMAZING! AMAZING! WOW WOW! WOW! she is awesome! i love it! what a beauty! she is soo dang cute!

Lydia Mills- said...

Wow, this kid is amazing!! Dev is seriously such 'a natural'(haha!) Looks like a lot of practice and hard work, but you can tell she totally loves every minute of it.....so cute. Have watched over and over....such a great, happy little gymnast! You guys must be super proud of her.....