Monday, June 30, 2008

I Feel Good- Devri dance

Devri had two dances in the Saturday recital- her cheerleading and a tumbling dance. Her tumbling dance is just two of them- and they did so good.
Devri got an award at the recital too- Future Star- the even talked about her - it was very special- there was only 3 kids at each recital that even got awards! We went out to California Pizza Kitchen after Friday recital- all make-up on but we changed her clothes - I am sure people knew but Cameron thought we were getting looks taking a 4 year old out with makeup on. So Saturday afterwards we went to Chili's and ice cream- and left on the costume so there was no question! Haha


Devri and Sophia
Devri and her cousin Marissa- it was sweet of her to want to come watch!
Aunt Adriana and Danika





5 comments:

Tommy and Teisha said...

This was so cute~ they both watched the teacher the whole time... Devri is a very good tumbler.

Lydia Mills- said...

Way to go Devri on the Future Star award!! That is so exciting for her, and she sure does look like a future champ dancer/ tumbler. You guys make me look bad! Of course Mer is wanting to do that dance class and wear the snazzy outfits and make-up now! haha. I would be afraid to get her into that bc I could never do her hair as good as you do Dev's (& all the other kids too apparently- haha)
Looks like a blast- good job Dev. Give her a big hug from us.

Heather said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH my gosh! that was SOO DANG CUTE! i can NOT EVEN STAND IT! I am ALMOST In tears! she is SOO SUPER GOOD! backbends and all that!? wow!!! WOW! she looks soo beautiful in that darling outfit! how darling! i love it!!!
her hair was amazing too! WOWser!

seriously, she is soo precious i can NOT believe her! what a darling! So so cute.

I love that you took her out to dinner with makeup and people giving you looks! haha! hilarious! hey! they're just jealous that their daughter isn't as BEAUTIFUL as yours! ;O)

LOVE YOU! SOO glad you put this video up!

The Perry Family said...

Loved the video!! She is the cutest thing in the world!! Congrats on the future star award. They pegged that one just right :) she is so amazing!! Kallie said "Wow I wish that I could do a backflip"! Hahaha probably not! Seriously amazing!!!

Kelie said...

she is so good! how cute! way to go devri!