Sunday, June 8, 2008

The neck pincher


Daxton is a neck pincher- as many of you know! It is so annoying. If he is tired, sad- etc he uses my neck, Cams neck or whoever for a little blanket that he pinches and plays with. It is my fault I let him when he was younger- thinking it was cute- now I cant stop it! Anyway the funny thing is lately- I will look at him- in the car or watching TV by himself and he now pinches his own neck. It is hilarious. I wish he would choose his own neck over mine but if I am around he prefers me!
Yes I now- he is too old for a binkie- another thing to do- and yes I know a pink binky??

4 comments:

Kelie said...

cute post! it could be worse...my nephew is a boob pincher (his own) he would pinch it so much it would be raw they would have to put band-aids over it. he is now 6 and has out grown it, maybe dax will out grow his too! lol!

Heather said...

oh man tiff! that is seriously hilarious! i love it! and, hey! kynda stil has her binkie don't stress! for real!

I think that is seriously funny! when i saw him doing that to cameron, i was like, what on earth? i love that he has to pinch once before he goes to bed! that is the best! so cute! he is soo darling!

Tommy and Teisha said...

The pinching things is so annoying~ but at least he is inflicting the pain on himself now.

The Perry Family said...

So freaking cute! I love the neck thing! No worries on the binky! In due time he wont want that either.