Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Camping pix

3 comments:

Heather said...

OH! MY GOSH! tiff! oh my gosh! i can NOT believe you went! you are freaking amazing! really! you are!

you look beautiful too by the way! it looked like soo much fun for the kids! and CAMERON mostly! haha

looks HORRID for me! i COULD NEVER! you are some SUPER WOMAN! wow!

The Perry Family said...

I am so proud of you for toughing it out :)
I think that some of our best family time is spent camping. I would rather be in the motor home but no biggie if we just tent it. Maybe you will start enjoying it more.

Kelie said...

way to go...i haven't been camping in so long! doesn't sound to bad if cam set up and cleaned up everything, i think i could it. ha ha! looks like a fun getaway. you look great too!!