We went camping over the weekend with our friends the Owsleys. It was my first time- also Devri and Danikas. Daxton has gone with Cameron with scouts and father and sons. Cameron did all the cooking, setting up and cleaning up- so it made for a nice trip. I just dealt with the kids and cleaned up at home after. The weather was great- cool enough for a sweatshirt at night- but not too cold to sleep. I still have to say- it is a lot of work for just an overnighter- but I also am not a nature lover enough to do multiple days. The morning after- Cam and Brandon brought their guns for some target practice- Cam insisted on my learning to shoot his gun again- and man I am a bad shot! Really! So hopefully no break-ins in my house!
Spotlight on James at 19!
3 months ago



2 comments:
Cute-- Tommy loves to camp and I agree with you it's a lot of work but its fun. We go shooting all the time... but I am not a very good shot either. I am better with a shotgun then a handgun but if someone broke in I would probably be sol.
Honestly, i can NOT believe you went! you are crazy! Kirk is getting his handlers permit tomorrow! i think! crazy! i need to learn how to shoot too!
good times! love the guns!
anyways, i am still blown away that you went! you are a great wife! that is for sure! I can't even imagine with a newborn! wow!
she looks TOO CUTE by the way in her warm clothes...
Post a Comment