Friday, July 11, 2008

Wholesome guide

I dont know if these are well known websites, but a friend of mine told me about them. It is worth checking out- especially for those of you with older kids.
These are two websites that critique movies and give advice whether it is appropriate for kids.

kids-in-mind.com - This one is totally objective and tells every detail about the movie so you can decided if you think it is appropriate for your kids.

commonsensemedia.org - This one is slightly more subjective and give more opinions along with the facts too.

Good for you too- if you are wondering how crude the movie is!

2 comments:

Heather said...

oooh nothing is too crude for my kids! haha just kidding! thanks this is cool! we will check it out!

The Perry Family said...

Oh this is so cool!!!I always feel like I have to "pre-watch" the movie before I let my kids watch it! First movie I am checking on is the Bratz movie. Kira has wanted to watch it but I didn't know if it was ok or not. Thanks for the info!!