Sunday, June 29, 2008

Uptown Girl

Devri's tap class after they just performed. Devri and her friend Angelina Grandma Mills came to watch- and my cute little chubby Danika- in her adorable flower bow- that Heather sent out. Thanks Heather. Devri had her dance recital this past weekend. She was in two different recitals. First she had a tap number in the Friday night recital. She did so good- we are so proud of her! They danced to Uptown Girl- I have tried and tried to figure out how to put the video from one of the dress rehersals on the blog- but it wont upload! If I figure it out- I will put it on.
I will post the other dances tomorrow- after spending that much time trying to upload the dance- I give up for the night!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

oh my gosh, those pictures are so cute! I remember being in those little outfits for tap class/recitals! So cute. she is adorable!

The Perry Family said...

K so seriously, she is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!! She is such a little performer! Love Danika's dress and bow. I need to figure out how to put those on clips. I might run to the craft store today. Really how hard can it be? Cutie cute girls!! I will call you in a bit, I think that you are at swim. I want to help you upload the video, I can't wait to see it!!!

Heather said...

OOOOH SOO CUTE! devri is soo BEAUTIFUL I can't stand her! SHE IS SOO PRECIOUS! man! I wish we could have been there to see her! SO DARLING!

and, DANIKA! WOW! what a beauty! she looks PRECIOUS SOO precious in that dress and love the flower headband! yAY! i am soo glad you did that! it looks PERFECT! LOVE IT!
i can't believe how BIG She is getting already! what a doll! SOOO SOO BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!!!