Monday, June 2, 2008

Danika's blessing and Tyson's homecoming












We blessed Danika at Tyson's homecoming on May 11th. I know it has been forever and I am just getting around to posting some pictures- sorry. Tyson did a great job with his talk. It was a Cullimore sacrament meeting because Kirk and Heather also blessed their little girl- Kapri. Cameron and Kirk gave beautiful blessings. It was fun to have so much family around for the day. We had a little get together at my moms afterwards- with great food. (I still need that recipe for the salad Aunt Kim made- someone remind her to email it to me!)
It was fun to be able to see everyone and Kirk and Heather and their kids- since we were all in town. We did miss having Kira there though. I will post some pictures from the rest of our trip to Utah later.

4 comments:

Heather said...

you look soo beautiful! AS ALWAYS!!!! i still can't believe you are soo tiny and just have the SMALLEST baby! SHE IS SOO BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE all the photos you got of that gorgeous dress! WOW! She looks AMAZING!!!

LOVED dev and dax's outfits too! OH! yeah, you too cam! haha anyways, yes kirk and cam did Such a great job!! it was very nice!
we LOVED seeing you guys! HOPEFULLY, we can see you guys MAYBE this summer! HOW fun would that be!?

Love the photos sorry this is soo long! IF you get the recipe you know me, SEND IT TO ME TOO!!!!! I LOVE NEW recipes!

LOVE YOU!

Kelie said...

what a princess, her blessing dress is adorable! you have the cutest family! wishing i could have been there! miss you!

Tommy and Teisha said...

Cute~ Danika is adorable! Post some new pictures of her-- a baby can change so much in a month.

Nona said...

You have such an adorable family. And you are soo pretty and skinny. I wish I could have made it to the blessing. SORRY!! By the way, I tagged you on my blog. Check it out for the rules