okay, sorry for so many comments....but that was so cute. I've never seen a little girl do such a perfect cartwheel...she has some serious skills! and the back bend / kick over things...i have no idea what those are called...but she was so cute doing them!
Seriously Tiff that is so impressive! She's a great little dancer and tumbler. Watched the videos with Meredith and I don't think she even blinked once during it- after she said I bet Aunt Tiffani is so proud of Devri because I sure am. Awww! (made me teary) We love seeing these pics and videos- makes us not feel so far away.
I have been married to my hubby Cameron 8 wonderful years. We moved down here to sunny AZ shortly after getting married. We have 3 little kiddos. I love being a mom and feel so blessed to be able to spend a majority of my time with them. I do escape for a bit with my work at an Urgent Care- which I enjoy too.
6 comments:
okay, sorry for so many comments....but that was so cute. I've never seen a little girl do such a perfect cartwheel...she has some serious skills! and the back bend / kick over things...i have no idea what those are called...but she was so cute doing them!
Oh she is starting her cheerleading early~ the cheer at the end was adorable! She tumbles so much faster then the other girls-- she has skills!
Seriously Tiff that is so impressive! She's a great little dancer and tumbler. Watched the videos with Meredith and I don't think she even blinked once during it- after she said I bet Aunt Tiffani is so proud of Devri because I sure am. Awww! (made me teary) We love seeing these pics and videos- makes us not feel so far away.
that is so dang cute! OOH my gosh! that is hilarious! she is soo dang precious! i love her little cheerleading outfit! so sweet!
She is soo good! seriously! WOW! i am blown away! i LOVE her backbend walkovers! that is amazing! SHe totally gets it. she is amazing!!
Simply said, she is the best kid out there!!! Too cute. She is amazing! Kallie is having so much fun watching her!!
These videos are so cute! She's so good already! She really is a future star. Way to go!
Post a Comment