Danika was 12 pounds 10 ounces at her two month visit last week. She is gaining fast- like all my kids do. She has adorable rolls on her thighs and is getting some on her arms now too.
OH! MY GOSH!!!!!! SHE IS SOO DANG CUTE!!! i can't stand it! love that outfit too! which line is that!?? is it newborn!??? TOO CUTE FOR WORDS! a pink flower to match that is on its way! soo cute!
Dev looks beautiful too!
I can NOT believe she is soo huge! oh my gosh! we weighed kapri last night, she is 14 lbs i believe! soo lucky you have the chubby babes! THEY ARE SOO PRECIOUS!! SO glad you added pics! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!
She still looks so tiny to me! Love Dev's dress! Kallie hasn't worn it yet. I will be surprised if she gets a chance to wear all of the freaking clothes she has gotten for summer!! SO LAME but never a bad thing to have TOO many outfits!
Hey just wanted to say good luck at Dev's dress rehearsal! I am sure that she will be amazing! I wish so badly that I could have seen it :( camcorder it for me. Realistically I don't know if I could really brave the AZ heat. I was dying today at 92 degrees. I don't know how you do it!! Good luck with everything, I bet she looks so cute :)
I have been married to my hubby Cameron 8 wonderful years. We moved down here to sunny AZ shortly after getting married. We have 3 little kiddos. I love being a mom and feel so blessed to be able to spend a majority of my time with them. I do escape for a bit with my work at an Urgent Care- which I enjoy too.
7 comments:
Cute! She does look like she's put some wait on... but she's kept all her hair which is lucky! She is so adorable.
OH! MY GOSH!!!!!! SHE IS SOO DANG CUTE!!! i can't stand it! love that outfit too! which line is that!?? is it newborn!??? TOO CUTE FOR WORDS! a pink flower to match that is on its way! soo cute!
Dev looks beautiful too!
I can NOT believe she is soo huge! oh my gosh! we weighed kapri last night, she is 14 lbs i believe! soo lucky you have the chubby babes! THEY ARE SOO PRECIOUS!! SO glad you added pics! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!
She still looks so tiny to me! Love Dev's dress! Kallie hasn't worn it yet. I will be surprised if she gets a chance to wear all of the freaking clothes she has gotten for summer!! SO LAME but never a bad thing to have TOO many outfits!
So cute! growing so fast! love the outfits, your kids always look so darling!
She is so cute! And I LOVE her blessing dress!! Where did you get it??
Hey just wanted to say good luck at Dev's dress rehearsal! I am sure that she will be amazing! I wish so badly that I could have seen it :( camcorder it for me. Realistically I don't know if I could really brave the AZ heat. I was dying today at 92 degrees. I don't know how you do it!! Good luck with everything, I bet she looks so cute :)
annika has tagged devri on our blog...so if you have time check it out.
Post a Comment