SHE IS SOO DANG PRECIOUS! oh my! i love her smile! it is soo cute! she looks super tan! what!? she is soo beautiful tiff! we miss her! i can't believe how big she is getting! weren't they JUSt BORN!? NO FAIR!
Too cute!!!!! She is the happiest little girl! Her hair color has changed so much! She looks like Dev and Dax smooshed together! I think that she has more of Dev's hair now but Daxton's cheeks and smile.
she has the sweetest smile! I too love it when a baby smiles! she is so cute! we will for sure have to plan something while we are both in slc next weekend. let me know what your plans are and what day or evening works best for you.
Oh man Tiffani- these ones just drive me crazy! She is so adorable and getting so fun and squishy. I love hearing her gurgle and coo in the background when we blab on the phone. I can't stand how fast she is growing up- I want to hop in the car and drive out there so I can snuggle her before she's like walking! haha. Makes me want to have another right now! Darn it. Guess I'll have to wait til Powell- keep her little for me til then.
I have been married to my hubby Cameron 8 wonderful years. We moved down here to sunny AZ shortly after getting married. We have 3 little kiddos. I love being a mom and feel so blessed to be able to spend a majority of my time with them. I do escape for a bit with my work at an Urgent Care- which I enjoy too.
7 comments:
She is so cute. I hope you and your family is great.
Rob Adams
SHE IS SOO DANG PRECIOUS! oh my! i love her smile! it is soo cute! she looks super tan! what!? she is soo beautiful tiff! we miss her! i can't believe how big she is getting! weren't they JUSt BORN!? NO FAIR!
Too cute!!!!! She is the happiest little girl! Her hair color has changed so much! She looks like Dev and Dax smooshed together! I think that she has more of Dev's hair now but Daxton's cheeks and smile.
Oh cute~ she is getting chubby like the rest of your kids did.
she has the sweetest smile! I too love it when a baby smiles! she is so cute! we will for sure have to plan something while we are both in slc next weekend. let me know what your plans are and what day or evening works best for you.
She is soo cute. I don't know how two crazy skinny people like you can get a chubby baby, but I'm glad because she sure is cute.
Oh man Tiffani- these ones just drive me crazy! She is so adorable and getting so fun and squishy. I love hearing her gurgle and coo in the background when we blab on the phone. I can't stand how fast she is growing up- I want to hop in the car and drive out there so I can snuggle her before she's like walking! haha. Makes me want to have another right now! Darn it. Guess I'll have to wait til Powell- keep her little for me til then.
Post a Comment