Sunday, June 8, 2008

Devri's preschool program

Devri and her partner
Devri and her 2 best school friends- Halle and Emma
Ms. Anita and Devri

Devri had her end of year preschool spring program. It was really cute- they combined teh 4 preschool classes for the show- but never practiced together so it was a little chaotic- but Devri did great- sang all of her songs perfectly. They had this little partner dance too- which was so cute. I have been telling Devri I want her to do ballroom- because I love Dancing with the Stars- but she said she didn't want to dance with boys. But she did the partner dance with her little boy- so cute!

th t

3 comments:

Kelie said...

dev is so cute! what a fun program!

Tommy and Teisha said...

That is hilarious you have been trying to convience her to do ballroom-- she is only 4 Tiff and I can see why she doesn't want to do ballroom (mom made me dance with Thayne and that was awkward).

Heather said...

i didn't even see this! how darling!!! oooh she is soo dang cute!!! what a beauty!!