Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Eve

For Christmas Eve, we went out to dinner at Ah-So. Grandpa & Grandma Mills and Uncle Zack came along, then we headed back to our house. We decorated cookies for Santa, watched The King is Born, read some Christmas books and opened a few presents. It was a fun relaxed night. Cameron, Danika, Devri and Daxton at Ah-So
me and my girls
(My camera or/and the lighting in my house- is horrible!!)
Grandpa and Grandma Mills with the kiddos
Devri with our Santa outside.


Love this surprised look.



The kids went to bed in our room- watching The Grinch Stole Christmas. We will always remember from our pictures- that Daxton only looks at the camera for a split second so you got to be ready! and with my camera- no such luck!

8 comments:

TR said...

we lost isaac at the childrens museum new years party too; SO scary! 2 yr. old boys are trouble. cute Christmas card and dresses.

The Perry Family said...

Wow your hair is getting long again!!! You look amazing in your red sweater!! Love it!! The kids look so super cute. I love that Devri is way posing in all of the pictures!!! Cracks me up that Daxton is facing the complete opposite way of the camera!! Boy that kid is so funny!!! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas Eve!!! Wish we could have hung out with you though :(

Heather said...

HOW FUN! they look soo beautiful as ALWAYS! and of course soo do you!!!!
love their outfits! and, yay for japanese for christmas eve! HAHA!
love you, wish we gotta spend it with you too!!!
love their pj's how darling!

Lydia Mills- said...

Hey Tiff- these pictures are so great! Looks like you put together a very nice Christmas Eve in Phoenix. Dinner at Ah-So and then all the super fun & special sounding activities with the kids after- how wonderful for them that you are so creative and do such amazing things that will make such awesome Christmas memories! And of course, everyone looks fabulous too! I LOVE Dev's & Dani's velvety Santa-ey dresses and Dax looks so handsome in his sweater vest! Those jammies are the cutest too- snowflakes & stripes- my girls would have loved those! ugh I need to get to work on going thru all my pix!

Tommy and Teisha said...

Cute I like the Santa hat Devri is wearing and the girls dresses are adorable-- Devri is hilarious how she is posing in every picture. So although Daxton is a pain to take pictures of at least Devri is more then happy to smile.

Michelle said...

hey girl...thanks for the congrats. we can find out monday if we decide to....mike doesn't want to (we didn't find out w/ damon and we loved not knowing...) i keep going back and forth this time....I'll keep you posted!
your kids are so dang adorable!

Anonymous said...

Weird!! Just when I was looking at your blog you called!!! Got some powers I need to know about??? I didn't have a chance to tell you what a great job you did with the pictures and your Christmas celebration. I am sure your little ones will remember them always. 'Cause Christmas should be all about the "little ones" you should've heard the reindeer on the roof of the house this year! and Santa Saying Feliz Navidad and Merry Christmas it was pretty funny!

Monica McCoy said...

Devri is such a little poser. How cute. I am glad to have your blog!