Sunday, January 25, 2009

Few more Visitors pix

I thought this picture was cute- Cameron cheering on his Cardinals, Thayne not loving the game- since his Eagles lost. I think this picture was when they didn't call Pass interference near the end. It was fun having Thayne and Melissa here too- well Thayne is still here a little longer- but we had fun with Melissa down too- sorry Melissa I have no pictures with you?!
Danika
Kallie and Devr
Devri, me, Lauri and Kallie
I love this crazy face- I think I have posted it before - but so funny.
Lauri with Devri and Kallie- they had so much fun playing.
Daxton with is froed out hair, and Kallie and Devri. The tramp was such a good idea- Santa thanks!

So cute in their dress ups
My little man Dax before church with his scraped face- so sad.

Devri doesn't do good looking into the sun- haha

6 comments:

Tommy and Teisha said...

You have had a lot of visitors lately... Cute pictures of the kids. The one on the tramp is cute and Dax and Dev are both smiling.

Danika does make the cutest faces.

The Perry Family said...

Ya silly kallie wouldn't even look at the camera that weekend! Annoying! I am so ready to come back. The weather has sucked here!! Next time I come I am so bringing the wii!!!! So hopefully soon. Did I tell you that two people with the same name are wanting to put offers in on this stupid house? Biggest mistake of my life moving here!! So dumb that everybody is treating me and Trev differently!! Whatever it will all be over soon and they will be the ones missing out!!! I do have some funny stuff to tell you though!! Ya wow this was a long comment and really about nothing. But we had fun and your kids are adorable!!!

Heather said...

OH my gosh! what beautiful kids you have! how fun! it looks like a CONSTANT party at your house that we are constantly missing! what is up with that!??? just kidding! one day we will ALL get down to AZ and bug you guys! ;O)

anyways, Love you tiff! you and lauri are soo dang cute together! I LOVE dev in that line! OOH jealousy! and, danika GORGEOUS of course. and oF COURSE little MAN handsome dax!

love you! miss you!!!

Tommy and Teisha said...

I am not doing that~ yeah I have seen a lot of girls do that too but I really don't want to document how much weight and how much bigger I am looking every month. Would you? Cause I don't remember you posting pictures of your growing belly. It is depressing-- I have now put on 13 pounds... Maybe in my 2nd pregnancy when the weight gain is not so hard I'll take pictures.

Lydia Mills- said...

Hey- thought I did this already but must've spaced it...anyway, super cute photos. Love how cute and happy all yours & Lauri's kiddos look together- oh! and you two look amazing too! The one of the both of you and all the kids is an awesome pic. Love Dani's cheesy face and the serious Dax all banged up kills me- he is getting SO big boy looking! Fun, fun times.

Ashley E said...

Oh my goodness. I am in shock...Don't ask me how I found you because I really have no clue. It is so good to see you. I think about you so often wondering where you are and how you are. It has been since your wedding that I have seen you. Your Family is beautiful. Check out my Blog. TheEliasonFamily.blogspot.com. How are you? do you ever come visit? I would love to catch up sometime. I am so glad I found you. Keep in touch girly. I have missed you. Lova ya, Ashley (Gardner)