I LOVE your card this year! The picture of all of you is great and the pink dots with the black is fantastic! That font is awesome too. Very cute. I had to wrestle it away from Meredith before she stashed with all her 'treasures'. Oh, and whoa! You've sure been busy with the posts! I'm jealous. I've been a crazy person tyring to throw together Christmas. Dang it- and now I'm still not going to have a chance to update til after New Year's- lame.
I love you card!!! It is in the center of all of our cards!! Poor Kallie is missing Devri so much!! Don't you guys want to go to Disney in Feb with us???? Come on it will be great fun!!!!! :) HOpe you guys had a great Christmas!!!!
I have been married to my hubby Cameron 8 wonderful years. We moved down here to sunny AZ shortly after getting married. We have 3 little kiddos. I love being a mom and feel so blessed to be able to spend a majority of my time with them. I do escape for a bit with my work at an Urgent Care- which I enjoy too.
7 comments:
Love this pic of you guys! merry christmas! this is such a great family pic of you all
I LOVE your card this year! The picture of all of you is great and the pink dots with the black is fantastic! That font is awesome too. Very cute. I had to wrestle it away from Meredith before she stashed with all her 'treasures'.
Oh, and whoa! You've sure been busy with the posts! I'm jealous. I've been a crazy person tyring to throw together Christmas. Dang it- and now I'm still not going to have a chance to update til after New Year's- lame.
I love you card!!! It is in the center of all of our cards!! Poor Kallie is missing Devri so much!! Don't you guys want to go to Disney in Feb with us???? Come on it will be great fun!!!!! :)
HOpe you guys had a great Christmas!!!!
Cute-- I got your card a few days ago, every looks adorable.
Merry Christmas. Is that a picture from a cruise? Were you on your annual christmas cruise??
I love your christmas card! Your kids are absolutely darling! I can't believe how big Danika is getting, she's a doll! Hope your christmas was great!
Post a Comment