Thursday, January 22, 2009

Lauri & Kallie came to visit

Lauri and Kallie road tripped down to stay with us for the long weekend. We had so much fun. We laughed, played and laughed some more! The first day we went Chilis then played at the park for awhile- Lauri captured some cute pictures. My camera as you know is driving me crazy! The nice thing is- she brought me her old camera to start using which is way better than my other one!! Kallie, Daxton and Devri


Me and Lauri
So cute running to the playground



Daxton is a my little dare devil- but as you can tell from the looks of his face- he doesn't always make it! Not here though- he does this great!
Kallie and Devri had so much fun playing together


Seriously do those legs belong to her!!!

Cameron and I with chubby legged Danika

Yes Daxton looks like he was in a bad wreck! Those cheeks are just him playing too hard- he turns red so so fast- not a sunburn- just flushed! And the bruises and scrapes are from a miss of what Cam thinks was a jump from the couch to the coffee table- I was at a YW fireside- dont know! Haha- no I dont blame Cameron- Daxton is a wild one - we hope he outgrows soon! And when I first saw it it was the bump on his head I noticed as the days went on- the scratch on his nose got worse and worse! Poor kid!

Cute little poser Devri

7 comments:

Michelle said...

seriously...that leg picture of Danika is the cutest thing I've ever seen! and look at the smile on her face! Is there anything cuter in the world! what fun pictures!

The Perry Family said...

SO SO FUN!!!!! Thanks again, we had the best time ever!! I told Trev better than Hawaii!! hahahahaha!!!! I do love that pic of Dani and her legs!!! Is there a happier kid in the world!!! Love it!!

Tommy and Teisha said...

Looks like Devri and Kallie are good friends... and seriously Danika's legs are huge!! She is the cutest kid in the world though- Daxton is so crazy I feel bad that he gets injured but I guess that is the way you learn.

Stephanie said...

I just got a new vt partner, and still miss you as mine. Kaden and Daxton are just the same! Boys will be boys I guess!

Heather said...

OH MY! i LOVE THEM! honestly! how sweet are your kids!? I love that lauri comes and visits all the time! ooh best friends! they are the best!!!

anyways, I am soo super jealous, I went to use my gymbucks on that zebra line... and IT WAS ALL GONE! i was soooooo UPSET! seriously! i was soo excited to have so many to use them on that! BUMMER! LAME!

anyways, dev looks precious in that line!

also, DANIKA!? her legs! she is a doLL! seriously, a beauty! i love seeing them! and sad sad sad about dax. poor little handsome sweetheart!

love you guys!!!! wish we could come visit!

The Waters said...

Ok, LOVE the legs!! Just want to squish them... Hope you are all doing well!

Lydia Mills- said...

More wonderful photos! I just want to hug sweaty cutie Dax with his banged up face- seriously the cutest pic...and smiley Dani in the stroller with those monster thighs- ugh! Lauri got some fantastic ones of little beauties Dev & Kallie- so, so sweet. I'm not even going to pretend that I'm not crazy jealous that Lauri and Kallie get to come hang with you and your kids without all the other 'obligations'. But how special that you guys have those girls to grow up with & be best friends too!! Oh, and the new Valentine background is great! I've been sucking on the blog lately- just lost steam a little....