Oh my gosh- she'll be walking in no time! So cute. And yeah- she is growing up too, too fast!! I am SO pissed I've only gotten to see her twice! Wanna come squish her while she'll let me, before she can run away....
I have been married to my hubby Cameron 8 wonderful years. We moved down here to sunny AZ shortly after getting married. We have 3 little kiddos. I love being a mom and feel so blessed to be able to spend a majority of my time with them. I do escape for a bit with my work at an Urgent Care- which I enjoy too.
5 comments:
I seriously can't believe that!!!! It makes me so sad when she falls over though!! What a doll!! She will be walking in no time!!! SO SAD :(
Oh by the way, I am going to be attempting Cams amazing chocolate and banana shakes right now. Hope they turn out as good as his!!! SO YUMMY!!!
Oh wow! You tried to show me this the other day on the camera phone-- Impressive she is already standing!
what a precious girl! she is soo cute! I LOVE HER!!! she is the best!!! I want to squeeze and kiss and love her to pieces!
Oh my gosh- she'll be walking in no time! So cute. And yeah- she is growing up too, too fast!! I am SO pissed I've only gotten to see her twice! Wanna come squish her while she'll let me, before she can run away....
Post a Comment