It has been a couple weeks so now she is moving like a pro- but this was one of her first attempts crawling- so cute! Sorry for me sounding like an idiot- haha
She is definitely the cutest little wierdo I have ever seen!! Oh my gosh Tiff- I just want to squish her and kiss her- before long she'll be running around with the rest of your kiddos! I hate missing all their 'phases' and seeing them half a year later and they're like double in size and doing all new stuff. It's been TOO LONG! Oh, yah and of course she looks absolutley adorable and you sound too cute!
Tiff she is so cute! and crawling already! I can't believe how big your kids are getting, they are all SO adorable! Ice skating looked fun, I think it's awesome they let you push chairs around! You have such a fun family! Hope you are doing well, you look great!!!
Cute-- she is so determined! I didn't have my sound on but once you said something about you I had to turn it on and listen... Soon she will be walking!
I have been married to my hubby Cameron 8 wonderful years. We moved down here to sunny AZ shortly after getting married. We have 3 little kiddos. I love being a mom and feel so blessed to be able to spend a majority of my time with them. I do escape for a bit with my work at an Urgent Care- which I enjoy too.
8 comments:
SHE IS TOO CUTE FOR WORDS! OH MY GOSH! what an angel! I want to squeeze her and kiss her! what a doll! I LOVE HER SCOOT! soo dang cute!!!
ooh love her! love the bow and outfit of course too! OH i wish kapri could have her hair tied up! BUMMER!
Oh love that!!! You know that I love your "Mommy" voice!! That is the same dang way that I end up sounding!!! She is adorable!!!! Good Job Dani!!!!
She is definitely the cutest little wierdo I have ever seen!! Oh my gosh Tiff- I just want to squish her and kiss her- before long she'll be running around with the rest of your kiddos! I hate missing all their 'phases' and seeing them half a year later and they're like double in size and doing all new stuff. It's been TOO LONG! Oh, yah and of course she looks absolutley adorable and you sound too cute!
Tiff she is so cute! and crawling already! I can't believe how big your kids are getting, they are all SO adorable! Ice skating looked fun, I think it's awesome they let you push chairs around! You have such a fun family! Hope you are doing well, you look great!!!
you do not sound like an idiot. you just sound like the super cute mom that you are! what a cute video!
Cute-- she is so determined! I didn't have my sound on but once you said something about you I had to turn it on and listen... Soon she will be walking!
she is so darling. I know lots of people who hate it when their babies start moving, but I love it!
your kids are so cute. love the video of her crawling!
Post a Comment