This year we had a fun, quiet Christmas morning- a first for us to be home on Christmas morning. It was fun to have the kids go through all their Santa stuff and stocking. We played most the day with all the new stuff- and made a huge mess! It was raining!! So that delayed Santa's big gift- the trampoline! But Devri and Daxton were super excited when they saw it and it helped make Christmas last all weekend when it stopped raining the next day and they got to then jump all day.
Also I am so mad at so many blurry pictures- they dont seem blurry when I look at them but then when I download- ahh!!!

Princess Devri

Little Man Daxton

Cute chubby Danika

Daxton really wanted Power Ranger stuff- and that is what he played with all morning too!

Opening, opening and more opening- it was fun to just trash the house and play for a day!

Daxton and Daddy

She was so good and happy to play with her new toys too.

Santa brought a couple of these for both Devri and Daxton- and Lauri gave Dev an Ariel one too- Thanks!- Devri loved them- loved in they were all painted within the week! But she did so good- I need to buy more! This one she saved to give to Grandma Cullimore. -

She loves the roller skates- practice inside the first day then when the rain dried up I was walking her around the block- she is started to shuffle alone now.

Just thought this was so cute- she had thrown on one of her new leotards- through her Leapster stuff all in the back pack- skates on and trying to break her neck by then riding Dax's scooter- not the brightest- didn't last long!
4 comments:
Love the outfit on the end. Quite hip!! I also love the one of her in a cute dress playing at the park. Do you own anything with holes in it?
Oh so cute!! The picture of Devri and the roller skates on the scooter is for sure my fav!!!! She just cracks me up!! Looks like such a fun day!! Lucky lucky kids!!!!
Oh my gosh!! Devri in her leotard, roller skates, and backpack all on the scooter is too hysterical! Looks like it was a wonderful Christmas morning for you and your kids. how fun to get to just hang all day and play with their new loot! Again, I love all three in the adorable stripey matching jammies! And of course your girls' hair is all done cute for the Christmas pix- my girls are all bedheady- you'll see if I ever get the pix up!
thats soo funny! seriously how cute is that of dev at the end?! love it! she is soo darling!!! ooh i was going to comment on danika eating every scrap of paper... hello. that is THE WORST! that is soo what is going on here. it is a nice NEW surprise to see what new things kapri has vacuumed up in our house! LOVELY!
anyways, i am glad it was a FABULOUS christmas!!!!
Post a Comment