Saturday, January 31, 2009

Cam goose hunting


Cameron is off goose hunting so we are having a relaxing weekend at home. Lucky for us we have Uncle Thayne to keep us company - so not as boring. Cam is going to miss the first half of the game - hope it is worth it! Haha- Here is cute little picture he sent from his phone. I swear we have those flying around here why he had to go to Colorado? I am no hunter so I dont know the rules.

10 comments:

Lydia Mills- said...

Wow- you got a photo! I bet you've even spoken to your husband too. All I've gotten is a couple texts from mine- tsk tsk. He NEVER calls when he's gone-having too much fun hanging with the boys and gutting dead animals I guess. Heard they got 12 today- that means nothing to me- have no idea if that's good or not. Whatever. Glad to hear you guys are having fun on your no-daddy weekend!

Heather said...

OH! my gosh! he is such a dork! just kidding!

he is soso funny, i swear, talking to him, meeting him, I WOULD HAVE NEVER KNOWN that he is a hunter! it is hilarious! i know maybe i don't know my brother in laws too well!

anyways, miss you and love you!

The Harris Family said...

Hey Tiffany - I cant believe how time has flown by. I remember when you had your first lil one!! Your family is beautiful! How are you guys? I often think about all of you guys!!

The Perry Family said...

I totally agree, he should have just gone to that park by your house and shot the ones there!! Hahaha!! SO what is the deal? It doesn't look very hard to shoot them when they are walking around behind him. Are those real birds back there? Maybe I am a dork?! Tell him good job!! Now what does he do with them? Do you eat goose?? Does he stuff them?? Sorry I just don't know :) One day Trev will go hunting with them, hopefully this fall. He better start shooting more and get a job that will pay for it :)

Tommy and Teisha said...

It is weird he had to go to Colorado when they do seem to be everywhere... but it is something stupid about the seasons. You can only hunt certain animals during certain times, in certain areas... Tommy is way jealous of how much Cameron hunts.

Corinne said...

oh my gosh those pictures of danika below are the cutest things i have ever seen! my little camree is a chunk too and i love it!

Bayless said...

Looks like they missed some, I see them there behind them, laughing! get the ones behind you!

brooke romney said...

I always forget your hubby is such a hunter. At least it looks like he's good at it!

Spencer, Katie, Ezra & Luke said...

That little Danika and her rolls are so stinkin cute. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Looks like fun in AZ!

Lydia Mills- said...

yes, leaving another....I just saw you added the top photo too- I didn't get any pictures! Darn, no dead birds post on my blog. I read Lauri's comment and laughed out loud...should've just shot the ones down the street, and not too tough to shoot when they're walking around right there behind them! She's too funny! no more hunts on the horizon....hope the boys will be ok!