My parents went down to Tuscon for Keaton's second tennis tournament but Kiana wanted to stay and hang with us. We felt bad we were kind of boring- so Cameron said lets go ice skating. I was worried the kids were a little little-but it turned out to be lots of fun! Kiana was so helpful with the kids- like have a little constant nanny with me- Thanks Kiana.

Daxton was pretty excited getting his on- he walked around really really good!

He pretty much had us push him- which was a little hard on the back but he loved it.

Devri did good - as long as she had a hand to hold.

Cute Kiana racing by.

Cameron and I switched off holding Danika and taking pictures.

Thank goodness this place let you push chairs around too- it was fun for the kids and a great break for them too!

Kiana was such a great little helper always!

Me and Devri

It was fun- we need to do it again soon! But Kiana definitely made it more doable- helping out since we are outnumbered by the kids.
4 comments:
What fun!! How sad is it that we have a huge ice rink less than a mile from our house & have never been?! We will SO be going when I show this to Mer. I thought they were too little also- guess not! Looks like you guys had an awesome time- so cool that they let you push them in the chairs- but great that your super cute kids did so well on their own too! (love Dev's leopard fur!)Don't little sisters just ROCK!?! Wouldn't know how I'd do it without mine. Glad you guys got to spend some special fam time with your sis Kiana.
OH! sounds like a blast! it looks like soo much fun! what a great idea the chair pushing! You look amazing! NO FAIR! honestly!
i am soo glad that kiana has been there to help! that IS SOO WONDERFUL!!!!
LOVE YOU GUYS! miss you! love all the pics!!!
Oh how nice to have Kiana as a helper!!! Funny Kallie has Dev's outfit and Kira has Kiana's sweatshirt!! hahahaha!!! Too many clothes at our house!!! Looks like so much fun!! I would never brave the ice rink!! We have lost way too many teeth there!!! You do look amazing though!! You are so good at being healthy and working out!! You go GIRL!!!! Just help me to get better ;)
Fun~ what a creative activity. I would think Devri would be a pro at ice skating with her roller skating skills she has been developing.
Post a Comment