So while my friend was in town- since she is a photographer- I put her to work. I wanted to get some naked pictures of Danika with her rolls before she crawled/walked them all off. Here are some of my favorites. Thanks Lauri!



I love how rolly this one is!
7 comments:
Oh she is so adorable!!!!! We had so much fun!! What a good baby she is!! Seriously she was so content and perfect the entire weekend!!!
These are awesome Tiff! So lucky to have a best friend that's a photographer- great, great pix. So smart to do these while she's still all super chubbo- love them all- esp. the ones in the coffee cup! Sweetest girl.
Oh my! Those are so crazy cute. I love them. She really is a chunk! Her face in the first one is so beautiful. What great work. I'd take advantage of her to.
These are cute-- she is adorable.
those pictures are darling!! she is so dang cute, and loving those rolls! cute, cute pictures! fun for lauri to come and visit!
How can all those rolls be related to you and Cameron??
Oh my heck, so flippin' cute! I love all the rolls!!!
Post a Comment