World Wildlife Zoo opened up a new aquarium in December that we hadn't made it out to. So when dad left to go hunting we headed to the zoo with some friends.

Daxton stayed in the stroller a little better

Devri and Samantha having some lunch

With the shark

I didn't know you weren't supposed to pull them out of the water- whoops! So we got a few photos of them picking them up- guess the are allowed to touch but not pick up.



Daxton wanted to see an alligator - and they had moved it to the aquarium so we lucked out- but Dax watched forever before I pulled him away.

Me and precious Danika

We ended the day with letting them play at the park at the zoo for awhile.

Dev is a monkey

Danika had fun with Joshua just picking up wood chips until she decided to eat them- I knew it would happen so she lasted longer than I thought

Dax just makes such sweet faces- his hair is so long in these pix!
4 comments:
dax is soo beautiful! seriously! he is! sorry! but, he is!
anyways, your kids are soo precious and darling!!! I LOVE danika's little bow to match her line! so precious!
what cutie pie kids!!! love them! you look gorgeous as ever too!!! miss you guys! looks like a blast!
SO envious that you guys have a great zoo nearby- and with a new aquarium too!! we're talking about making the drive to San Antonio again this Spring Break to go to theirs- Mer's been asking. Great pictures of you and your adorable kids having fun- love Dax- love his cute faces! Dev and Danika are such dolls too- keeping my fingers crossed that we'll make it out there to see you guys soon.....
Oh love you new background too!
Looks like a pretty cool aquarium... Maybe we'll be going with you soon too (Maybe being the key word). Cute pictures of the kids!
All I can say is the top pic of Dax and bottom pic of Dax are so my fav ever!!! I love the long crazy hair!!! He wears it well!!! Looks like fun, we will need to go there too!
What a cute Mom to take them out to have a great day with friends. You are so adorable! You and the kids looking great as always!!
Oh yeah, starfish need water to breath!! Hahahahaha!!! That cracked me up!!!
Post a Comment