Monday, December 8, 2008

Visitors

Teisha, Tommy and Tyson came down for the weekend to visit. It was fun to have company and of course the kids loved it. We aren't the most exciting people to visit, but we dragged them over to the Surprise Christmas Carnival- Friday night for the fireworks, and again Saturday for the fair.
Dont they look excited that they got to see Santa!



There was a station to make hats- this is Devri's- she wanted Danika to wear- and Daxton wouldn't wear his either.







It was so much having them here- thanks guys for coming down. Hope the drive home was quicker than coming down.









4 comments:

The Perry Family said...

Oh that is so cute!! I love love love the elephant pictures!!!! So they drove down? How long does that take? Hmmmm maybe the kids and I should get in on that. You have visitors now until like forever though!!! Seriously I am not going to get to see you for a long time :( I am having Mills withdrawals!!! Cam will be so happy that I called you a Mills!! Hahahaha you will always be a Cullimore to me! Looks like you guys had tons of fun though!!

Lydia Mills- said...

Your neighborhood party looks like it rocked!! Seriously, elephants!?! So cool for you guys to have a fun weekend with your family in town. Bet the kiddos had a blast! Love the hats and the stilts, all of it looks so neat- and yes, your brother, sister and her husband look like they were super excited to be meeting Santa! Funny. Man, our neighborhood is way lame.

Lydia Mills- said...

I know- crazy me leaving another- don't think I ever mentioned how cute the new Christmas background is! Love the ornaments and the pink! Did you just change all the links, etc. to be on the left too? Also, your kids looked adorable and you all were so cute in the picture with Santa.

Tommy and Teisha said...

It was a blast-- we really had fun. I was never annoyed with your kids, I was a little annoyed with Tyson annoying your kids but... that is Tyson. JK

So you'll have to send me these pictures and I'll put them on my blog too-- I haven't had a new post since the cruise.