Thursday, December 25, 2008

Santa pictures

When I scanned these in- they saved smaller. But we did Santa pictures at the mall- Daxton is hard to get to smile! But he ran right up to him and was excited. This Santa was from our ward party- my picture of Danika with Santa- her eyes were closed- and I thought that cant be her first Santa picture so that is why we went to the mall too.

Devri


Daxton telling Santa he wants Power Rangers.


3 comments:

Lydia Mills- said...

super cute Santa pix! Love the ones of all three up top. Danika looks happy for Baby's 1st! Usually the kids are screaming- helps to have siblings along. Very cute Christmasey outfits too- always such adorable kiddos Tiff. Our "ambush" Santa picture this year is terrible- no sharing of that one!

The Perry Family said...

LOVE the pictures!!!! Seriously there is just something that puts me in ahhh with Danika!!! She is so adorable. Yah makes me baby hungry!!! Her pants look short on her. Aren't they 6-12 months? Maybe she will be taller. All of the kids look so cute. I love Devri in that bright fun line from Gymboree. So cute of kids you have!!!!
I can't believe you were brave enough to go to the mall, wait in line for Santa, and deal with the kids alone!!! Your a braver parent than I!!!! But I agree it had to be done to get a cute pic of Dani's first Christmas!!!

Heather said...

OOH! i didn't see these! how precious! they are soo darn cute! i love it! what cutie pies!!! we didn't even make it to santa in the mall this year. we totally slacked this christmas! OH WELL!
love love love the cute outfits!