Friday, December 19, 2008

Mills cousin exchange

We got together at Grandma Mills house the other day for the cousins to exchange their Christmas gifts- minus Meredith and Molly- we missed them. Aunt Adriana brought these cute little tree cakes and M&Ms and stars for the kids to decorate- the kids had so much fun. Daxton is impossible with the camera- he will not look at it!


I love this funny raised eyebrow smile.

Devri and Hayley
Aunt Adriana with Danika


Daxton was so excited over this RC helicopter he got- and still loves it.


Daddy loves it too- think he was pretty excited about it too! Daxton and Devri actually do pretty good too- it is a pretty durable toy!

Hayley and Danika

10 comments:

Trevor Perry said...

Cute Pics!
Didn't the picture you sent over last night for Lauri to fix work? Thanks for always making my Wife so Happy!!!

Lydia Mills- said...

Such cute pictures! I totally hear you on Dax not looking at the camera- I have very recent experience with Molly not looking & not smiling- ARGH!! I made an absolute fool out of myself for a Santa picture I wasn't even planning on getting. Anyway, looks like a fun time with the cousins together doing some special kid Christmas things- good memories! Sorry we missed out. My girls will be so annoyed when they see these. This not seeing their cousins thing is getting really old for them (me too!) The cake decorating activity looks like such a blast! Yum!! What a neat thing for the kiddos to get to do. Dax's helicopter looks like a hit! Love the pics of adorable chubby Dani- such a cutie. And Dev is so sweet with her cousins- always looks so happy.

Heather said...

OOH! love this! Oh my gosh! danika! is soo grown up! She is soo precious! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

anyways, what beautiful kiddos! what a fun time! I WISH we gotta see you guys! :O(

like i said, you have to give me some lee-way on the whole present thing... i have been out of my mind the last month or two!

i will try to get everything off by monday! we will see how that works out! k? sorry!
love you!

The Perry Family said...

OH it looks like lots of fun!!! I love the picture with Dani and Adrianna!! Danika is totally exploring her face!!! Oh I want to see that baby!!!! It's a good thing that Dax is so cute!! SO that makes it okay that he wont look at the camera!! Ask him what's on your nose or something, maybe he will look then!! hahahaha! I love it!!! How cute that the kids got to decorate Christmas trees!! That's what Christmas is really about!! The kids getting together and doing great things with each other! I love it!! Your kids are going to have a great Christmas!! I can't wait to see the pictures of Christmas morning!! They are going to love what Santa is bringing!!! You are such an awesome Mom for giving Santa such a great idea!!! Adorable!!

The Perry Family said...

Hahaha just read Trev's comment!!! Seriously I do have the cutest husband!!! Even though our late night phone calls annoy him, and I try to get him off the other line quickly when we are having a middle of the day phone marathon. He really does love that I have you!!!
I explained to him that the picture turned out totally creepy. We just need to get you a new camera. I have something that I am working on!!!!

Tommy said...

Looks like Cam's family is no top of the Christmas gifts-- I love that picture of Danika too! She looks so happy!

brooke romney said...

Sounds like a party. I love the Christmas Tree cakes. I'll have to remember that idea.

Tanner Fam said...

Do your kids always have to be the best dressed???? Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas.

The Perry Family said...

TIFF!!! I want to see Dev doing her dance!!! I keep waiting for the post!!! Get on that for me :) Hahahaha I hope that you guys had a great night!

Trevor Perry said...

Just visiting from South Jordan. Still Nothing new whats the deal? =) Your music rules!