Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Devri's Preschool Christmas Party

Devri had her preschool Christmas party. They got to wear their pajamas for a movie day. Devri was so excited her friend Emma had the same PJs but in purple. They also got to bring in a toy for Show and Share. Devri of course wanted to bring in her Barbie Diamond castle carriage and barbie- she loves it- Thanks Adriana! The girls flocked over when she walked in and started singin along with the barbie. Daxton wanted to wear his pajamas too- just to come drop her off at school. Here he is hiding in the play area.


Shayleigh, Devri and Emma- with Shayleighs sister in the back.


5 comments:

The Perry Family said...

Oh those Jammies are so cute!! Now I am wishing that I would have bought those too!!! Maybe I will see if they have any tomorrow!!! Funny that her friend had on the same Jammies!!! Devri is such a doll!!!

The Perry Family said...

Oh yeah I have to comment on the picture of Daxton!!! What a flippin stud he is!!! Boy he really is going to be a heart breaker when he grows up!!!

Mindy said...

Hey there!
I'm glad you found me. I love this blog stuff. You really get to know people better this way. :)
That's so scary about Daxton. I'm so glad he's okay. You have the cutest kids!

Heather said...

what a cutie! i lov eher jammies! SO precious!!! ooh how fun! looks like tons of fun! what cuties!

Lydia Mills- said...

Cute jammies! Neat that school had a jammies/ show & tell day for Christmas fun. Mer will be envious- she is so super excited about her first show & tell day at school coming up after Cmas break- she has changed her mind a hundred times on what to take. Bet when I show her this it will for sure be the same Diamond Castle stuff as Dev- yes, thanks Aunt Adriana! Love cutie Dax in his jammies too! Fun he got in on that.