Monday, December 1, 2008

Danika's starting food

We started Danika on rice cereal today- mixed with breastmilk. She did better than I remember the other two doing. Although her first faces were funny, and of course by the end she looked like she was wearing more then she probaby ate.





6 comments:

Brooke Romney said...

There is no way that baby is yours! She is the chunkiest thing, but so darn cute. I love when they start eating!

The Perry Family said...

OH my GOSH!!!! She is a stinking cabbage patch doll!! Seriously the cutest baby ever!! Yeah for Dani and her solid foods!!! Maybe you will get a 8 hour stretch in there at night now :)
She is so adorably cute!!! I can't get over her!!!!

Hahahaha the comment above is so true!!! The skinniest Mom ever has the most chunky babies!! All three of yours have been chubs, but Dani is the winner :) You and Cam definitely make great babies!!!

Michelle said...

she is so cute...i'm just laughing at these pictures! I love those cheeks and her awesome legs!

Heather said...

She is SOO PRECIOUS! oh my gosh! i tried kapri on food, she SCREAMED the whole time! what on earth!? the other two LOVED IT! what is the deal!?? I love danika's little smiley face. she is soo darn beautiful!!!

soo cute. love that she will still sit in that! kapri would never stand for that! LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY!

Tommy and Teisha said...

She looks like she loved the food at the end~ with the biggest smile.

Lydia Mills- said...

So, so cute. Love the puzzled look on her face in the one pic. She is so adorable and looks like such a happy little sweetie. Hope the intro to food continues to go well. We'll see when it comes to peas!